Installation / Upgrade
- Creating a bootable Wasta-Linux USB drive
- In-Place Upgrades: Re-installing / Upgrading Wasta-Linux for users without a separate /home partition
- Installing Wasta-Linux to an encrypted USB drive
- Expanding image to USB drive
- Installing Wasta-Linux using VirtualBox
- Download and install Kiwix and the simple English version of Wikipedia for offline use
- Guide for Creating Screenshots to use with Wasta-Linux Tutorials
Several locations are beginning to create Wasta-Linux tutorials that are beneficial to all Wasta-Linux users.
SIL Mexico has put together a great site with many Wasta-Linux guides and tutorials.
SIL PNG has developed excellent tutorials that are tailored toward 3 different audiences: